WARNING: Contains Adult Content, Foul Lauguage, and Recipes that are so easy, even a dumbass could make them...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken Lo-Mein

8 oz. spaghetti or linquine
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1” pieces
2 carrots, cut julienne style
2 celery hearts, cut
1 medium onion, cut
1 cup frozen/fresh snow peas or Italian style green beans
1 cup cashews or sliced water chestnuts
1 Tbsp minced garlic
Peanut Butter Sauce (see below)

Boil water to make 8 oz spaghetti or linguine.  Cook until al dente.

Sautee all ingredients in ½ cup oil until cooked through.  Stir often.

Add pasta to chicken mixture.  Top with sauce.  Toss until well blended.

Peanut Butter Sauce
Heat 2 Tbsp EACH: Soy Sauce, Sugar, Creamy peanut butter in microwave for 45 seconds.  Wisk until well blended.  Use immediately.

** I like all of my food dripping in sauce, so I usually double the sauce recipe so that I will have extra for those who want it (like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment